ON LINE & LIVE AUCTION TERMS
1. REGISTRATION: Bids will be accepted from registered bidders only. You MUST REGISTER at cowley1.com PRIOR TO BIDDING online. There is a one time $1.00 credit card registration/verification fee which allows access to the Auction Platform (AUCTION FLEX). Pre-paid Credit Cards are Not Accepted. A drivers License is required for registration if bidding Live, onsite.
2. AUCTION SALE: All items will be SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER(S) REGARDLESS OF PRICE. All bidders are responsible to independently verify the age, functionality, model, description, opearbility and condition of all items,and should inspect items before bidding. Individual appointments will be considered at the option of the Auction Company.
Each item is offered and sold is its' "AS IS CONDITION" with any and all faults, in its condition at time of sale without recourse by way of refund, reduction of the purchase price, or otherwise. Bidders should perform such independent investigation and evaluation with respect to the items they wish to bid on, as they deem necessary or appropriate. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
3. AGENCY: THE AUCTION COMPANY AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES REPRESENT THE SELLER ONLY.
4. ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements on day of sale take precedence over all prior releases, verbal and written, concerning the auction sale.
5. BIDDING: PRE-SET Bid Increments for this Auction will be as follows:
BIDS UP TO: INCREMENTS:
$ 20.00 $ 1.00
$ 50.00 $ 2.00
$ 100.00 $ 5.00
$ 500.00 $ 10.00
$ Above $ 20.00
Once Live webcast has begun, Auctioneer can determine the bid increments.
6. BUYER'S PREMIUM: A BUYER PREMIUM of 10.00% will be charged on all items purchased. The BUYER'S PREMIUM will be added to the high bid to determine the final sale price.
7. PAYMENT: All items must be paid in full within 24 hours of the day of sale by wire transfer, credit card, cashiers check or pre-approved personal or business check made payable to Cowley Auction Company. Buyers will be provided a bill of sale. Any returned checks, including those for insufficient funds, will subject to a fee of $50.00 and buyer/bidder will be responsible for any additional bank fees incurred to recoup the amount owed. If paying with a credit card, total purchase amount is subject to a 3.75% processing/clearing charge. If paying by check, funds must clear auctioneer account prior to removal of merchandise from site. No exceptions, no arguments. ANY CHECKS ARE TO BE MADE PAYABLE TO: COWLEY AUCTION CO.
8. REMOVAL OF ITEMS PURCHASED Purchased items shall be considered the property of the successful bidder at time of the sale. The auction company does not provide equipment or labor to remove items purchased. Property may be removed, WITH EVIDENCE OF PAID RECEIPT,on the following dates & times: Immediately following the live auction or Tuesday March 13 or 19th 10am to 4pm or by appointment . After March 31, will be by appointment only and will require a $50.00 appointment fee. Items not picked up within 7 days will be resold and no refund will be returned to customer. Pre-approved personal or business checks must clear before pick-up can take place. Shipping IS available. All items will be picked up by the UPS Store after the items have been paid for. The UPS Store will contact all buyers to arrange shipping to the address that was supplied to the auction company.
9. INVENTORY LIST: The auction company will have an inventory of all items being offered . The inventory list will be available at www.cowley1.com. CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY FOR ADDITIONS TO INVENTORY, UPDATED PHOTOS AND ITEM SPECIFIC INFORMATION. The Auction Company will do its' best to photograph and describe the items being offered.
10. ASSUMPTION OF RISK: Bidders entering upon the Property for the purpose of inspection or item removal, shall do so at their own risk. Auction company and seller assume no risk for bodily injury or damage to personal property.
11. WEBSITE: Visit cowley1.com for additional photos and other information.
12. GENERAL: The information contained here is subject to verification by all parties viewing it. No liability for its accuracy or any errors or omissions is assumed by Seller or the Auction Company.
Shipping is available. Pick-up is on Tuesdays or by appt. Please see full details in the terms of sale under Removal section.
We outsource shipping to the UPS Store. Once bidders pay for the auction items they won, We will drop items off at UPS Store. They will contact all bidders and arrange shipping and to collect payment for the shipping charges. For questions please email: email@example.com or call 570-558-6300.
They also only insure the invoiced price and insure all packages. They will require a signature unless other arrangements are made with them. They do ship overseas.