1. This is an internet only auction. All bidding is online. The bidding for this auction will close on Monday, April 16th at 2:00pm Lots will close approximately every 20 seconds. This auction uses a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. Items will remain open for one minute after the latest bid. At 1:30pm a new, flashing button will appear allowing you to watch the auction close with a live countdown. This allows you to bid on the next 12 items scheduled to close without refreshing the page.
2. Items can be previewed in The Dutch Goat Trading Company at 2510 Overland Ave. in Burley during normal business hours prior to the auction. Tuesday- Friday 9am-6pm
3. Pickup time for your winning purchases will be the immediate Tuesday - Friday (9am-6pm).
4. Unless otherwise specified, all items are offered and sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items. The Dutch Goat Trading Company does allow for returns on some items. Please refer to our return policy below.
5. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate. Questions are welcome prior to bidding.
6. NOTICE: The Dutch Goat Trading Company will not be able to hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times. Everything must be picked up by 4pm the Saturday, after the close of the auction. Buyer will be charged storage fees and possibliy the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Please refer to our payment and pickup policies.
7. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
8. The Dutch Goat Trading Company reserve the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
9. Applicable taxes include ID sales tax of 6%
10. This auction has a 7% buyer's premium and 6% ID sales tax. This means that a final bid of $100 plus the buyer's premium of $7 constitutes the total purchase price of $107 plus $6.42 sales tax for a total of $113.42.
11. You will receive an invoice listing the items won within a few hours of the auction closing. Payment is due at the time of pick up. We accept cash and Credit cards. Cards accepted include MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover only. Buyer's purchases will be paid with the credit card used to register for this auction if the bidder does not show up by close of business on Saturday.
12. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction.
13. All iems can be picked up from The Dutch Goat. If items need to be shipped, please contact us for a shipping quote prior to bidding on the item to ensure item can be shipped and to make payment arrangements. You will be responsible for actual shipping and handing costs. Payment must be made prior to items being shipped.
14. The Dutch Goat Trading Company may refused shipping or packing services on odd and unique sized items.
15. There will be a $40 returned check fee for any declined check received.
16. Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions with The Dutch Goat Trading Company as well as other HI Bid Auctions.
17. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Unclaimed lots may incur a 20% restocking fee and up to a $25 removal fee based on the size of the items.
18. This is a public auction and not a retail service. All sales are final. No returns or chargebacks are accepted unless otherwise noted.
19. Some items may be sold per piece. The bid price is multiplied by the amount of items in the lot. This is shown using the bid price x quantity. (Example “$12.50 x 4” equals a total bid of $50.00).
20. We reserve the right to pull any lot for any reason prior to the close of the auction
21. Return Policy:
We promise to be your trusted auction source with a unique auction, industry leading, return policy. This policy only applies to our Weekly Wednesday Online Auctions all items won during consignment, liquidation and or estate auction are considered As Is, Where Is, no returns or exchanges.
While we recommend inspecting all items prior to bidding, we understand that this being an online auction, that is not always possible thus we provide this return policy to help you have confidence in what you are bidding on here at The Dutch Goat Trading Company.
All items in the Weekly Wednesday Online auction will fall under a Green, Yellow or Red return policy.
Winner of the auction has 14 days from the date of the auction closing date to return an item, with no restocking fee, for being different than described in the auction title and/or description. (e.g. Item is listed with an accessory, but that accessory was not included, item was listed as working but did not actually work). Simply bring in the item within 14 days of the auction close for a full refund. Additionally, the winner of an auction may return anything in this category for any reason within 14 days and only pay a 20% or $25, whichever is less, restocking fee, the item must be in the same condition in which it was listed.
Winner of the auction will need to inspect their item upon pickup to return an item, with no restocking fee, for being different than described in the auction title and/or description. (e.g. Item is listed with an accessory, but that accessory was not included, item was listed as working but did not actually work). Simply inspect the item when picking up to identify if a refund is needed. Additionally, the winner of an auction item may return anything in this category for any reason at the time of pickup and only pay a 20% or $25, whichever is less, restocking fee. Once the item leaves our building, it cannot be returned and is considered “where is, as is”.
Highly Recommend inspecting these items, prior to bidding. Items listed in this category are considered “Where is, as is” no returns or exchanges. Items in this category can only be refused if they were listed with an incorrect title or description. Although we attempt to list all relevant information, an item is not incorrectly listed if information is excluded from a listing but assumed by the bidder. (e.g. item is used but it is not specified as to being new or used and the winning bidder assumed it to be new). Mystery boxes or miscellaneous bins will also be included in this category.
Should a winner of an item want to return an item in any return category that was listed correctly but is now in a different condition, we may take that item back on consignment and relist it in our consignment auction. Consignment fees will then apply.