Your bid is a contract: Place a bid only if you are serious about buying the item. If you are the high bidder, you will enter into a legally binding contract with The Hamilton Group, LLC. All bids are in US dollars.
A Buyers Premium of 10.% buyer's premium.
Local Pick-Up: Pickup is for Seven Days after the conclusion of the auction by appointment. Items not picked up after that date will be considered abandoned, and resold.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AUCTION
By registering to bid or placing a bid, you agree to be bound by all of these terms & conditions and any other announced terms and conditions of sale or rules of the site. All internet bidders agree that bids placed on the internet shall have the same legal effect as if they were in attendance at the auction in person. ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU BID. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS AND NO RETURNS!!!
1. All persons attending the exhibition, sale or removal of merchandise assume all risks of damage to person or property and specifically release and indemnify The Hamilton Group, LLC, from any liability.
2. All property is sold "AS IS", and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. The Hamilton Group, LLC may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall The Hamilton Group, LLC be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. If you have any questions about the merchandise, ASK THEM BEFORE BIDDING. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
3. All internet Bidders agree to pay a buyer's premium equal to Ten (10%) of the hammer price of each item they purchase. If the hammer price of an item is $100.00, the buyer's premium will be $10.00 for a total purchase price of $110.00. Under state law, sales tax will be collected on this amount, unless you have a valid resellers tax exemption for the type of merchandise you are buying. Payment Due In Full: By 3/13/18 unless other arrangements have been made..
4. Bidders who bid online understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. The Hamilton Group, LLC shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. The Hamilton Group, LLC will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase for any reason accept an intentional and material misrepresentation of the item itself made by The Hamilton Group, LLC. Bidder's sole remedy in the event of an intentional and material misrepresentation of an item shall be to return the item, at their expense and in the same condition it was shipped to them. If The Hamilton Group, LLC agrees that the item was materially and intentionally misrepresented The Hamilton Group, LLC will refund the Bidder's purchase price to him/her. Bidder agrees that under no circumstances whatsoever will The Hamilton Group, LLC ever be liable to any bidder for an amount greater than the purchase price of the item they purchased.
5. The Hamilton Group, LLC is providing internet bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against The Hamilton Group, LLC or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. The Hamilton Group, LLC will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. The Hamilton Group, LLC reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
6. The auctioneer shall advance the bidding at his own discretion. The Hamilton Group, LLC may withdraw any item before or during the auction or before payment in full is made or pickup. Should a tie or a dispute arise between two bidders, the auctioneer may, at his discretion, reopen the bidding until the property is sold. From time to time The Hamilton Group, LLC may accept items with reserves prices. The Hamilton Group, LLC reserves the right to bid on behalf of the owner on items on which there may be a reserve. The record of the auction made by The Hamilton Group, LLC shall be conclusive.
7. Everything MUST be paid for in full at by 3/13/18. We do not accept Bank Checks, Wire Transfers, or Cash. Any amount left unpaid shall accrue interest at the highest rate allowed Connecticut state law. Unless exempted by law, the purchaser shall pay all applicable taxes. Bidder agrees to indemnify The Hamilton Group, LLC against any claim if sales tax is not collected on Bidder's purchases. Bidder agrees to not stop payment on any check paid to The Hamilton Group, LLC. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a chargeback on his/her credit card. Title to the merchandise transfers to Bidder only when Bidder's payment has been honored and pickup made.
8. All property shall be removed from the premises by the Bidder at her/his own risk and expense within the time period announced. ALL MERCHANDISE PURCHASED AT THIS AUCTION MUST BE REMOVED BY MARCH 15th, 2018 BY 3:00 UNLESS SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE WITH The Hamilton Group, LLC. ITEMS NOT REMOVED BY THIS TIME WILL BE FORFEITED AND YOU WIL STILL BE LIABLE FOR THE CHARGES. Internet bidders should arrange to pick up their purchases within this time. Any merchandise not removed by bidder will be forfeited. Bidder shall have no claim to merchandise not removed by the above date.
9. Bidder agrees that this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Connecticut and hereby grants sole jurisdiction and agrees to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of a court of subject matter jurisdiction located in Middlesex county in the state of Connecticut. Bidder agrees and grants that service of process on them may be obtained by mailing a certified letter, containing a summons, postage prepaid, to them at the address they provided to register. Should a dispute arise between The Hamilton Group, LLC and Bidder, Bidder waives any right to a trial or hearing in a court of law and agrees to settle the dispute through binding arbitration in Middlesex County, Connecticut.
10. The Hamilton Group, LLC may refuse a buyer's number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification The Hamilton Group, LLC may request including but not limited to: driver's license, photocopies of credit cards. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
11. We want you to be happy with your purchases. If you have questions about the merchandise, the time to ask questions is well in advance of the live auction. No returns are allowed. By registering for this auction, you have been added to our free emailed Auction Updated. Each email includes a link to un-subscribe. Please do not report our emails as spam. Thank you for your patronage.
12. Photos Should Be Used As Examples Only, Pieces May Have Cosmetic Defects Not Shown. Please Inspect.
13. Any Dispute In Bidding Will Be Settled by the auctioneers sole discretion.